The PTO sponsors a number of fundraising activities to benefit Ashland's schools and students throughout the year. You can find more information about these fundraisers by browsing the links on the left side of this page.
Between fundraising efforts and Events which bring in funds that directly benefit our school children, the Ashland PTO has achieved great accomplishments:
- We spend $30,000 annually for enrichment programming for the schools to enhance the curriculum. Check out the Enrichment page for details on recent programs.
- We sponsored the salary of the Mindess technology teacher for the 2007-2008 school year.
- We provided an endowment totaling $30,000 to fund materials and equipment for the MCAS-based science curriculum.
- We donated over $50,000 in funding to the Ashland Public School libraries.
- We funded over $35,000 in teachers' requests.
See the Events section of our website to learn more about upcoming programs offerred to our local community.