The Ashland K-12 PTO has been growing. We are not the PTO you remember! Here's what we've been up to:
- We have donated over $50,000 in funding to the Ashland Public School libraries over the last two years.
- We recently gave an endowment of $30,000 to fund
materials and equipment for new MCAS-based
- We spend $30,000 per year in enrichment
programming for the schools to enhance the
curriculum, such as a NASA Astronaut, Shakespeare,
the Museum of Science and Discovery Museum
outreach programs, Native American Perspectives,
and authors, dancers, anti-bullying programs
and other cultural programming that students
might not otherwise experience.
- We have funded over $20,000 in teachers' requests.
- We have provided the community with family-oriented events such as the Harlem Wizards and the Epic Brass Family Concert and Ice Cream Social.
Consider attending the next PTO event, participating in our fundraisers, or volunteering for a PTO program in one of Ashland's schools. Our mission is to promote an active interest in the enhancement of our school district, and we can only achieve this with the help of our community.